SMO or Social Media Optimization refers to using Social Media Pages to promote company, brand or information thereby increasing awareness of social media audiences. Social Media Marketing signifies marketing or advertising on social media platforms viz. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Most social media platforms have built-in data analytics tools, which enable companies to track the progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns. It is a form of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve our marketing and branding goals.
Social Media presence has become a business today. 78% of the small business use social media for their business and to attract there products & Services to the clients. Social Media can be used for a range of business activities like hiring and recruitment, promotion of an event or a product, announcing offers or bonuses, press releases, publishing magazines or newsletters, etc.
Basic Details In SMO/SMM:
Social media optimization has been a well-known technique for making a website or a business known. In fact, marketing techniques like email marketing, internet marketing, and various other similar concepts have been regularly used to promote websites or businesses, but ain’t converting more like social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is an art of getting referral traffic to your website with the help of major social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. via several social activities to drive traffic from the sources other than search engines. It is similar to SEO and when both are used hand in hand, it will lead to various benefits.
We teach you how to create viral marketing campaigns using paid, earned and organic social media strategies on various channels. On the whole, the training will cover how to market a brand name, product or service and draw massive traffic from different social networking sites and how to create paid advertising campaigns to the relevant audience. If you do so, your brand will get a name, and its awareness will increase across the globe.
At present, all organizations have their social networking profiles and are advertising their brand globally for an increased outreach. Therefore, there is a great job market for the social media consultant, social media marketing manager, social media analyst, etc
Why You Want To Learn Social Marketing:
The requirement of social media professionals is very high in the market. And they are more productive than SEO. Our SMM training in our institute of Make Trainers gives you a lot of ideas to work with online marketing and media companies. Once you prefer social media marketing, get started with your business and develop it depending on its niche. You have more ways to earn in this field as there are many companies that offer jobs for handling projects.
After completing the social media optimization training in our institution, you need not bother about a job for your future. Your bright future even lies in starting an own business and promoting it through social media channels which play a significant role in impressing the customers to engage in your business now and then.
Another great opportunity is being a freelancer; either can be on part time or full time. By offering your marketing services, you can earn a more considerable amount of income. Have a look at the main features and unique advantages of our course which you can gain from our training institute to enhance your professional path.
Basic Standers in Social Media Marketing:
- Basic understanding of optimizations of social media platforms.
- How to set business goals in order to Increase your social media efforts.
- Where to use keywords in your social media profiles.
- Social media content creation tips.
- You will learn basic and advanced social media marketing tips and strategies.
- You will learn many ways to promote your business using social media marketing tools.
- Ways to promote your business on Facebook.
- Ways to promote your business on Twitter.
- Ways to promote your business on Pinterest.
- Learn to promote your business on LinkedIn.
- Learn to promote your business on Google +
- How to combine SEO and social media for double effect.
- How to increase social sharing of your products or services.
- How to brand your business or yourself using social media.
Social Media Marketing Techniques:
- Introduction to G+
- Significance of G+
- G+ layout
- Elements of G+
- Creation of Page
- G+ Marketing strategies
- Profile creation and bio
- Profile design insights
- Profile layouts
- HashTags and its influence
- List Creation and its significance
- Twitter plugins installation
- Twitter case study
- Twitter Marketing strategies
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- A layout of LinkedIn profile and elements
- Connections and guidelines
- Creation of LinkedIn company page
- Concept of influencers
- LinkedIn brand promotion
- LinkedIn group creation
- LinkedIn marketing strategies
- Creating channels
- Plugin installations
- Ad sense notifications
- Viral sharing
- Social Bookmarking
- Newsletters and email marketing
- Introduction to Facebook marketing
- Facebook page creation: its significance
- Page Layout
- Group creation: its significance
- Facebook Business/Brand category
- Event Creation
- Facebook Content creation strategy
- Facebook Apps/Tabs
- Facebook top brand case study
- Facebook Traffic generation (Leads, likes, shares, comments, recommendations and page suggestions)
- Facebook SEO
- Facebook Advertisement and policies
- Sponsored posts
- Sponsored stories
- Sponsored events
- Sponsored likes
- Facebook Bidding strategies
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Introduction to SEM
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Report generation
Google Ad-words Express
- Google Mapping Ads
Social Media Monitoring Tools:
- Scheduling tools
- Facebook App tools
- Contest tools
- Reporting Tools